24.4.10

Granville & Smithe is the last place I recall having heart

Have Heart. Have Heart. Have Heart. Have Heart.
Because my life was not nearly in the desperate state of confusion I like best, I decided to amp it up. I went to my friend Bethany's "MeatAPalooza" with a case of Bud Light Lime, and a package of veggie dogs. I had Katrina at my side, just in case I seizured (Thankyou, I am aware that "seizured" is not actually a word) all over the floor. I was fairly intent on giving out the obligatory hugs, accompanied by, "Oh my god, I haven't seen you in so long, you look gorgeous, I missed you" having some boy cook my dogs, eat, drink and Katrina and I would go to bed...
Of course, things did not go that way, the barbeque ran out of propane, so a very tall boy in seven A-pocket jeans offered to cook them for me. I said yes, he did. I later went outside to smoke, he came out to smoke a joint. He told me he was in construction, I explained to him that he was not fitting into my stereotypes, construction workers didn't dress as beautifully as he was. He then told me he was straight, again I explained about the stereotypes, men dressed as he was, I automatically labelled as gay. I also told him, if it hadn't been for that label, I most likely wouldn't have been talking to him. Because I love the 'mos. Also, his name, is Tyler.
By the end of the night I was wearing his elbow patched cardigan, and we had already been making out for hours. When he went to leave, I asked if he wanted my number, he said, "I guess so" took it, and kissed me goodbye. I will probably never hear from him, because rejection is my game.
Last night after feeling a touch deflated from Thursday nights excursion, I headed to Duraes, now I know that I am treading in dangerous waters, if she finds out how I feel about her, it would probably do irreparable damage to our friendship, but I can't help myself. CJ was there. We all hung out for a while, ate some junkfood, I was all cuddled up on the couch with Durae. Tyson came home hammered, we went outside for a smoke, he said, "Rachel, you just have to go for it with CJ, just push yourself onto him, he isn't going to say no." So I did. That night when we all headed for bed, I got in his bed, telling Durae, "Don't worry about it love, I'll get cuddly with CJ tonight." Then I went upstairs, CJ followed about half an hour later, and when he did, he saw I was in his bed for real, closed his bedroom door and went and slept on the couch. Seriously, rejection is my best game.

No comments:

Post a Comment